Bonson Industrial Co Ltd
For over thirty years, Bonson has been creating innovative and unique food packaging solutions that combine outstanding shelf appeal with superior functional performance and environmental sustainability. We are proud to be partnering with some of Australasia's leading food manufacturers and producers to keep them ahead of the competition.
In celebration of Bonson’s 35 years of manufacturing success, we have recently rebranded to underline our unwavering commitment to our customers and to put the spotlight on the core values that have been a foundation for success. Formerly Bonson-Savpac, the names are now proudly unified under the single name, Bonson – synonymous with quality in everything we do, from products and services through to innovation and building true partnerships.
Operating under stringent protocols, Bonson’s purpose made facility houses impressive manufacturing technologies, including the latest in injection moulding, robotics and in-mould labelling (IML). Our commitments have earned us some of the highest global standard certificates in quality, health & safety, environment and food safety. Our devotion to environmental sustainability means that we optimise products at the development stage and supply products that are reusable, recyclable, bio-degradable or compostable.
At Bonson we believe honouring our customers’ greatest potential is what serves our own. Below are just some of the ways that we can help your business… for more, please visit our website:
- High precision injection moulded food containers that are NZ made, created to your exact specifications using injection moulding technology.
- Polypropylene food-grade containers designed by Bonson’s award-winning team. Made in NZ, they are available in an extensive range to meet various requirements at a competitive cost.
- Alternative plastic food packaging derived from rapidly renewable resources, including polylactic acid (PLA) and recycled polyethylene terephthalate (RPET). Commercially compostable and biodegradable after use for a circular economy.
- Plant based food packaging made with natural sugarcane, paperboard and recycled material. Versatile to support various food applications yet minimises waste.
- Co-created custom packaging solutions from concept design, prototyping, pilot sampling all the way through to product commissioning. Utilising in-mould labelling (IML) technology and co-created with our award-winning team.
- Tamper Evident (TE) packaging expertly designed by Bonson to enhance usability and handling. TE packaging provides a high performance seal to extend shelf-life. Enhance shelf appeal economically with in-mould labelling (IML).
Discuss your packaging options with Bonson at Foodtech Packtech. You will find us at stand number 3032, Hall 3.
P: 09 828 2121